It's finally Missy's turn in the hot seat for this What Are We Reading? episode of BiblioFiles. The only thing that can mean is that we are discussing ALL THE BOOKS. We tackle the differences between different kinds of readers, what makes a good memoir, and the plentitude of titles in Missy's current reading stack.
– The Epistle to the Romans by Karl Barth
– Hard Times by Charles Dickens
– What Came from the Stars by Gary Schmidt
– The Supper of the Lamb by Robert Farrar Capon
– On Stories, and Other Essays on Literature by C.S. Lewis
– The Fellowship: The Literary Lives of the Inklings: J.R.R. Tolkien, C. S. Lewis, Owen Barfield, Charles Williams by Carol and Philip Zaleski
– Martin Chuzzlewit by Charles Dickens
– The Sacred Journey by Frederick Buechner
– Wild by Cheryl Strayd
We love hearing your questions and comments! You can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can visit our website www.centerforlit.com to find even more ways to participate in the conversation.