BiblioFiles #55: On Making Booklists
Join the BiblioFiles Podcast Discussion Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/333790777396633/
What is the secret to making a good booklist – for yourself or for your students? What belongs on the best booklists? In this episode the BiblioFiles crew chats about their own various experiences with making booklists and discusses how different personalities react to them. We talk about the difficulties a teacher encounters when crafting a booklist for their students and throw around some approaches that have worked for us.
– Red Badge of Courage by Stephen Crane
– Moby Dick and Billy Budd by Herman Melville
– Paradise Lost by John Milton
– Augustine’s Confessions
– The Gift of Fire by Richard Mitchell
– David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
– Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe
– How to Read a Book by Mortimer Adler
We love hearing your questions and comments! You can contact us by emailing email@example.com, or you can visit our website www.centerforlit.com to find even more ways to participate in the conversation.